Name: Donald Fader
Donald Fader started out in the mortgage business in 1985. A small-town business owner, Fader nonetheless has had a nationwide impact on the industry. A staunch advocate of independent brokers, Fader has served in numerous positions in the National Association of Mortgage Professionals, and served on North Carolina's state mortgage advisory council. Fader is also a past president of the North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals, and SMC Mortgage was named small business of the year in Kinston, N.C. Fader was also recognized last year as NAMB's mortgage professional
of the year.
Executive Vice President, SMC Home Finance (1996)
- Vice President for Mortgage Production, First South Bank
- Division Vice President, First American Mortgage
- NAMB Mortgage Professional of the Year for 2012
- Named North Carolina Broker of the Year
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Served as president of the North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Chaired the NAMB Membership Committee and the Bylaws Committee
- North Carolina Banking Commission
||Kinston, North Carolina
||Married to Angela
Sons- Corey and Greg
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out Paydayloans247 issue 7.06 available now.