Branch manager and loan officer, Village Mortgage
Starting his career just four years ago as a loan originator, Marco Merati quickly became the youngest branch manager at Village Mortgage.
“[Merati’s] enthusiasm to connect with his peers and prospective clients is one the main reasons he was offered the branch manager position with Village Mortgage,” says Village Mortgage marketing director Jennifer Brabson.
“His ability to put his realtors’ and borrowers’ needs first and his understanding of exceptional customer service and extensive knowledge of the mortgage process is why he has been so successful to date.”
In the last two years, Merati has accrued more than $17.8m in total sales volume.
Branch Manager, Loan Originator, Village Mortgage Company (2010)
- Labor Committee, Connecticut General Assembly (2010-2010)
- Caddie, Country Club of Darien (2006-2010)
|Years of Experience:
- Litchfield County Business Professionals,
- Town Committee
- Northwest Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- Litchfield County Board of Realtors
- Young Professionals Organization
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science/ Concentration in Economics, Southern Connecticut State University (2007-2009)
- A.S., Government, Naugatuck Valley Community College
To read the full feature, please download Paydayloans247's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.