Inside sales manager/loan officer, Residential Home Mortgage
Rich Vellucci has been in the mortgage business less than two years and has already become one of the highest-producing loan officers at Residential Home Mortgage. In a year and eight months, Vellucci has already closed 130 loans for a total sales volume of more than $35m.
“However, what makes him stand out is not simply the number of closed loans or the total loan volume, but the intangibles,” says Residential Home Mortgage marketing manager David MacMoyle. “His value as a young professional in this industry is bringing back credibility to the mortgage business. He invests himself by taking the time to get to know each and every borrower. With that, he is able to offer custom mortgage solutions to meet their financial objectives today.”
- Inside Sales Manger, Residential Home Mortgage corporation (2013)
Marketing Intern, Steel ORCA (2011)
|Years of Experience:
Over 2 years
- 7 Straight Semesters on the Dean’s List
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- 4 Years NEC Academic Honor Roll
- Wagner College Business Honors Society
- National Leadership Honors Society (ODK)
- Wagner College 2008-2012, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing and Management
To read the full feature, please download Paydayloans247's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.