Branch production manager, Norcom Mortgage & Insurance
Tyler Rhea, in just five years in the industry, has experienced a rise that can only be described as meteoric.
“Tyler Rhea has been tremendously influential within the industry, specifically to Norcom Mortgage, in the five short years he has been part of it,” says Norcom marketing manager Ryan Kelly. Starting out as an intern, Rhea was promoted to wholesale account executive, then AVP of wholesale. In 2012, he was named Norcom’s top-producing account executive for bringing in more than $100m in business.
Most recently, Rhea took the reins as Norcom’s branch production manager, overseeing all 24 existing branches while simultaneously working to grow the branch division.
“Since his appointment to this position nine months ago, Tyler and his team have added 11 new branches,” Kelly says.
Branch Production Manager, Norcom Mortgage (2009)
- Project Manager, Rexel (2006-2008)
- Demand Creation Executive, FRONTLINE Selling (2005-2006)
|Years of Experience:
Awarded Graduate Fellowship 2008
- Massachusetts Mortgage Bankers Association
- Rhode Island Mortgage Bankers Association
- MBA, Finance, Suffolk University - Sawyer School of Management (2008-2009)
- Business, St. Michael's College (2001-2005)
To read the full feature, please download Paydayloans247's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.